So I’m not really one for making new years resolutions, purely because they’re usually long forgotten by about March time so this year, I decided to do something different and make a bucket list for 2018. We all get so caught up in our busy routines, that we forget what matters the most, enjoying life and spending time with loved ones!
Now, if you’ve been following me for a while, you’ll know that 2018 is a big year for me as I am getting married!! Hence, it seems like the perfect year to start ticking things off my ever-growing bucket list.
2018 bucket list:
- Watch a movie in the park
- Learn to make the perfect bowl of ramen
- Make the best hot chocolate
- Take a road trip in America
- Bake some perfectly frosted cookies
- Throw a fancy dinner party for my friends
- Find the perfect pair of jeans
- Visit New York City
- Take trip to Lake District
- Learn how to arrange flowers
And that’s the list! I hope that it has inspired you to make your own list and to have fun in 2018! Happy new year, everyone!